PTX3 as Marker of Inflammation:
- Pentraxin-3 is a biomarker for Cardiovascular Diseases, Cancer Research and Inflammation.
- Size: 96 T
- Calibration by rh PTX3 (HEK293)
- Reformulated by Monoclonal Antibody Pair specific to human PTX3
- Assay Range: 31.25 - 2000 pg/mL
- Samples Dilution Factor: 2- 4
- Brunetta E, et al. Macrophage expression and prognostic significance of the long pentraxin PTX3 in COVID-19. Nat Immunol. 2021 Jan;22(1):19-24.
- Vanitha K, Sasivathanam N, Devi NK, Ashok M, Santhi N. Serum pentraxin 3 A novel marker in diagnosing acute coronary syndrome. J Med Sci Health 2016;2(3):19-24.