- Luisella Vigna, Federica Morelli, et al. Hericium Erinaceus Improves Mood and Sleep Disorders in Patients Affected by Overweight or Obesity: Could Circulating Pro-BDNF and BDNF Be Potential Biomarkers. Hindawi. Volume 2019, Article ID 1861297, .
- Mustapic M, Eitan E, Werner JK Jr, et al. Plasma Extracellular Vesicles Enriched for Neuronal Origin: A Potential Window into Brain Pathologic Processes. Front Neurosci. 2017;11:27
- Suire CN, Eitan E, Shaffer NC, et al. Walking speed decline in older adults is associated with elevated pro-BDNF in plasma extracellular vesicles. Exp Gerontol. 2017;98:209-216.
- Mizoguchi, Y., Yao, H., Imamura, Y. et al. Lower brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels are associated with age-related memory impairment in community-dwelling older adults: the Sefuri study. Sci Rep 10, 16442 (2020).
- Vanessa Castelli, Ivana Antonucci, et al,. Neuroprotective Effects of Human Amniotic Fluid Stem Cells-Derived..." Fetal and Neonatal Stem Cells., Stem Cells Transational Med.2020:1-16
- Carlos Berlanga-Macías. et al."Relationship between exclusive breastfeeding and brain derived neurotrophic factor in children" March 4, 2021
- Thibaut Gelle, et al.BDNF and pro-BDNF in serum and exosomes in major depression: Evolution after antidepressant treatment, Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry,Volume 109,2021,
- Specificity: Human Pro BDNF (19-247), Non-cross-reactivity with mature BDNF.
- Standard range: 62.5 ~ 4000 ng/mL
- Sensitivity: 15 pg/mL
- Calibration: human Pro BDNF derived from HEK293
- Sample Type: Serum or Plasma
- The Best Cited Pro BDNF ELISA
- SK00752-09 had been upgraded to High Sensitivity Formulation on Oct.,25, 2022.
New Research publications:
- Matusiak, M., Oziębło, D., Ołdak, M. et al. Prospective cohort study reveals MMP-9, a neuroplasticity regulator, as a prediction marker of cochlear implantation outcome in prelingual deafness treatment. Mol Neurobiol 59, 2190–2203 (2022).
- Bharani KL, et al. Serum pro-BDNF levels correlate with phospho-tau staining in Alzheimer's disease. Neurobiol Aging. 2020 Mar;87:49-59.
- Gelle T, et al. BDNF and pro-BDNF in serum and exosomes in major depression: Evolution after antidepressant treatment. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2021 Jul 13;109:110229
- Luo L, et al. Effect of aerobic exercise on BDNF/proBDNF expression in the ischemic hippocampus and depression recovery of rats after stroke. Behav Brain Res. 2019 Apr 19;362:323-331.