- Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) Mature form Assay Kit
- Specificity: Human or rat BDNF mature form. It is less 1% crossreactivity with Pro BDNF (19-247) derived from HEK293 cells.
- Calibration: recombinant mature BDNF (Human, Mouse, Rat) derived from CHO.
- Sample Type: Serum (40-160 dilution), Plasma
- BDNF as a Myokine regulated by Exercise
- Arianna Sartori, Giuliana Metelli. et al. "Interferon-beta, but not Glatiramer Acetate treatment induces gender-specific increase in BDNF serum levels in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis female patients." Research Journal of Neurology and Neuro Disorders.: Sept-2019: Page 05-18
- Brendan B. McAllister, Nicoline Bihelek, et al. "Brian-derived neurotrophic factor and trkb levels in mice tht lack vesicular zinc" BioRxiv (2019) doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/421453
- Luisella Vigna, Federica Morelli, et al. Hericium erinaceus Improves Mood and Sleep Disorders in Patients Affected by Overweight or Obesity: Could Circulating Pro-BDNF and BDNF Be Potential Biomarkers. Hindawi. Volume 2019, Article ID 1861297, 12 pages.
- Mizoguchi, Y., Yao, H., Imamura, Y. et al. "Lower brain-derived...": the Sefuri study. Sci Rep 10, 16442 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-73576-1
- Jo, Danbi et al. “Role of Adiponectin and Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Metabolic Regulation Involved in Adiposity and Body Fat Browning.” J. Clin. Med. 2021, 10, 56. https://dx.doi.org/10.3390/jcm10010056