Biomarkers for COPD and Lung Diseases
1. Kuwano K ., et al. Soluble form of fas and fas ligand in BAL fluid from patients with pulmonary fibrosis and bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia. Chest. 2000 Aug;118(2):451-8.
2. De Lauretis A, et al. Serum Interleukin 6 Is Predictive of Early Functional Decline and Mortality in Interstitial Lung Disease Associated with Systemic Sclerosis. J Rheumatol. 2013 Feb 1.
3. Gao Y,et al. Rapamycin Inhibits Transforming Growth Factor β1-Induced Fibrogenesis in Primary Human Lung Fibroblasts. Yonsei Med J. 2013 Mar 1;54(2):437-44.
4. Shah RJ, et al. Early Plasma Soluble Receptor for Advanced Glycation End-Product Levels Are Associated With Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome. Am J Transplant. 2013 Jan 17. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12062.
5. Matsumoto N, et al. A Possible Role of Galectin-9 in the Pulmonary Fibrosis of Patients with Interstitial Pneumonia. Lung. 2013 Jan 16.
6. Bowler RP. Surfactant protein D as a biomarker for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. COPD. 2012 Dec;9(6):651-3
7. Tofan F, et al. High sensitive C-reactive protein for prediction of adverse outcome in acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Pneumologia. 2012 Jul-Sep;61(3):160-2
8. Röpcke S, et al.. Repeatability of and relationship between potential COPD biomarkers in bronchoalveolar lavage, bronchial biopsies, serum, and induced sputum. PLoS One. 2012;7(10):e46207.